What Opportunities Are Available?
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to service.
- Greet at exterior doors or on patio until around 10 minutes after service starts.
- Walk guests to nursery/kids/etc
- If appropriate, stay with guests during child check in to ease check in process.
- Inform guests of free coffee, restroom locations, ways to get involved, etc.
- Be on the lookout for specific needs & how you can meet them.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to service & leave post after worship.
- Greet inside auditorium near columns.
- Assist latecomers in finding a seat, adjust lights for worship, assist with communion, or other ministry tasks.
- Be on the lookout for guests with needs.
Interior Hosts (IH)/Hosts
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to service & leave post once service begins.
- Begin by greeting in lobby & common areas.
- (IH) Closer to service time, move to the auditorium. (IH) Greet those in pews.
- Seek out those who aren’t connected and make them feel at home.
- 1st service: Arrive at 7:45 & set up coffee/waters.
- Make & serve coffee & tea drinks.
- 2nd service: Arrive at 10:15.
- Clean up (usually begins after 2nd song).
- On the job training provided!
Service Transition Team
- If not attending 1st service, arrive by 10:15.
- Reset auditorium between services (restock pens/envelopes/cards, toss any trash)
- Check restrooms & hallways for upkeep & report any needs to Hospitality Coordinator or Team Lead (trash in halls, a spill, out of pens, etc.)
Food Event Team
- Arrive at TBD time for food prep (could be a Wed night services, special food-give-away day like Father’s day, or other event)
- If scheduled for Volunteer Central, arrive on Sunday by 7:45.
- Assist with set up of lobby & food area and with clean up.
- Safely serve food/beverages in welcoming environment.